Underdeveloped countries especially show greater interest in using public enterprise roles as one of the prime movers of national development. Public Enterprise Roles, though, as a matter of course employed for a variety of purposes. The capitalist world takes on, for the most part, tenor in an era in which economic growth. It is to the fore emotional goal in both developed and developing countries.
Deal with Developing Countries:
There are included three indicators by which developing countries have had to deal with these. For instance:-
- Inadequate infrastructure
- Shortage of
- Investment capital
- Managerial and technical skill
- Lack of means of stimulating
- Productive investment and
- Increased productivity.
These formidable challenges have produced various responses. There are included three of the most common. For instance:-
- Firstly, economic planning.
- Secondly, assisting and guiding the private sectors and
- Thirdly, initiating those investments and managing those activities which comprise the public area of the economy.
As a result, some Public Enterprise Roles have been created in underdeveloped countries.
Link: 7 Steps of POSDCORB
From common parlance, it can say that as there is no other organization in the underdeveloped countries for carrying on developmental change. Additionally, the role of govt. In this field, the creation of public enterprise has some positive contributions. In the meantime, this idea becomes more affirmed, seeing the vast scope and number of public enterprises in a country.
The Scope of Public Enterprise Roles:
In developing the country’s scope of Public Enterprise cover are quoted below. Such as:-
- Agriculture, housing, forestry, and fishing
- Manufacturing, in addition to
- Food, beverage, and tobacco
- Textile, weaving, apparel, and lather
- Wood and wood products.
- Paper, paper products, printing and publishing
- Chemical, petroleum, coal, rubber, and plastic products
- Non-metallic mineral
- Basic metal industries
- Fashion metal products, machinery, and equipment.
- Electricity and water and gas
- Trade, restaurant, and hotels
- Transport, storage, and corporation
- Finance insurance, real estate, and business
- Lastly, community, social, and personal services.
Finally, we can say that a vast number of enterprises are working in these areas. From this, it is clear that the whole economy depends upon the functioning of these enterprises. Besides this topic, if you need any queries, you can ask directly in the comment section.